Today is
ClintonMass.com
Calendar   Documents   Churches   Media   History   Hidden Clinton   Walking Guide   Resources   Disclaimer

Discussion Forums

You are not logged in.

Announcement

New registrations are temporarily disabled due to spammers. If you'd like to request an account, please contact me, specify which user name you would like, and I can set you up. -- Ken

#1 06.14.05 8:09am

Julie

Acre Splash Park

I was wondering if anyone knows the hours the water is on. I took my boys down last night at about 6:30pm and the water was OFF. I asked some kids there and they said they were playing in the water and it turned off at 6pm. That seems a bit early to be shut down, especially in this heat. Someone else there read in the paper that it would be on until 8pm. Can anyone out there clarify the hours of operation?

#2 06.14.05 8:32am

Ken
Website

Re: Acre Splash Park

Julie wrote:

I was wondering if anyone knows the hours the water is on. I took my boys down last night at about 6:30pm and the water was OFF. I asked some kids there and they said they were playing in the water and it turned off at 6pm. That seems a bit early to be shut down, especially in this heat. Someone else there read in the paper that it would be on until 8pm. Can anyone out there clarify the hours of operation?

"Janda said the pad will be open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. every day during the summer."

http://www.telegram.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a … &NoCache=1

It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.

#3 06.14.05 9:01am

Julie

Re: Acre Splash Park

Maybe it because we are not technically in summer yet?

Board footer