If you do not wish to abide by these guidelines, please do not proceed any further.
1. Be civil.
2. Be intelligent. Lively (and smart) debate is encouraged.
3. You are solely responsible for your posts. ClintonMass.com is providing the service, you are providing the content.
4. Help maintain an interesting, respectful discussion by focusing comments on the issues, topics, and facts at hand – not at other members of the site.
5. Keep your posts to the subject at hand. Off-topic posts will be moved.
6. Do not post copyrighted material. This includes news articles. If you have an article you'd like to share, post a link instead.
7. Do not crosspost your message to multiple forums.
8. Do not be a troll.
A bit of legalese:
You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this forum and their agents with respect to any claim based upon any post you may make. We also reserve the right to reveal whatever information we know about you in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by yourself.
Although messages posted are not the responsibility of this forum and we are not responsible for the content or accuracy of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. If you do find any posts are objectionable then please contact the forum by e-mail.